Ace’s Birthday Party

party banner image
ACE's Birthday Party will save you time & stress, while offering your child a party classmates will love!  Order an ice cream party for your child's class and we will take care of the rest. 

ACE’s Birthday Party Package

Ice Cream Party
Only 1 ice cream flavor per party,
unless a students has a documented food allergy.
Must purchase an ice cream treat for every student in your child's class.

Ice Cream Flavors

100% Fruit Juice, Fruit Punch Bar, $1.00 per person
Scooter Bar (Strawberry or Chocolate), $1.00 per person
Blue Raspberry Twist, $1.50 per person
Crazy Cone, $1.50 per person
Cookies & Cream Cone, $1.50 per person
Ice Cream Sandwich, $1.50 per person


Ace's Birthday Party can be given to students during lunch in your child’s lunch service, with teacher approval.  We ask that parties be booked at least two weeks in advance.

To purchase an Ace's Birthday Party, please follow the below steps:

1. Complete the online order form.   Click here to place an order.
2. Ensure your child has enough money for the party in his or her account or send cash or check to the school.  Money must be in your child account prior to the party date.
3. We will do the rest to ensure your child has an outstanding birthday!

Click here to place an Ace's Birthday Party order.

 Aramark K-12
 Food Service Department
google map220 County Road 4840 Haslet, Texas  
call us 817-215-0007 | Fax: 817-215-0006

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.   To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.