Online Payment

Online Payments
Parents may access their child's meal account online, view payment balance and apply money using a Visa or MasterCard.  Online payments will be charged a convenience fee.  All online payments take 24 hours to appear on your child's meal account.

Online Payment

Make An Online Payment

  1. Go to
  2. Create a user profile by clicking on the "Sign up today!" button on the home page.
  3. Add student(s) to your household.  You will need to know your child's birth date, student ID & school zip code.
  4. Now you are ready to make a payment! 

    * To create an adult meal account...
        -  use your employee ID number as a student account
        -  mark your location as District Employee

Important Online Payment Information

  •  Online payments take 24 hours to appear o your child’s lunch account.

  • In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit/payment, regardless of whether the funds are dispersed between one or more children, as long as the payment is completed in one transaction.  Northwest ISD does not profit from the use of this site.

  • If you have more than one child in the district, you can manage all online prepayments from one online account.

  • Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.

  • It is not mandatory to use the online payment system.  School cafeterias accept cash and check payments.  Payments may be sent to your child’s school to be deposited into his/her account.  Checks may be split among more than one student if requested. We cannot accept temporary or out-of-state checks. Please make sure your child's name and/or ID number is on the check. 

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if the system says it cannot find my child? 
A: Make sure the ID Number is correct. Also be sure that has you in the Northwest School District.

Q: How long does it take for a deposit to post to my child's account online?
It can take up to 12 hours for your child's money to show on the cashier's end. Best to place money on the account the night before it is needed.

Q: When do I get sent the low balance e-mail?
Once you set-up an online account, you can control when you receive a low balance e-mail.  We recommend in the settings you set a low balance reminder at $5.00 or more.  This will help ensure your child will not spend their meal account before you have time to add more money.

Q: How do I restrict  my child's lunch account? 
You may email your restrictions to  Be sure to include your child's name, school ID number, school and grade in the email.

Q: Can I change my student's ID number?
A: No, the student ID number will stay the same the entire time they are in the Northwest school district.  ID numbers don't change yearly. 

 Click here to view the Aramark page
 Click here to view our Facebook accountClick here to view our instagram account Click here to view our Twitter account.
 Food Service Department
google map220 County Road 4840 Haslet, Texas
call us 817-215-0007 | Fax: 817-215-0006
Northwest ISD has kitchens in the following cities Justin, Haslet, Rhome, Newark, Keller, Fort Worth, Trophy Club, and Roanoke. 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 
mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: institution is an equal opportunity provider.