Document Review Items
Last item for navigation

What do I need to bring with me to Campus Document Review?

1. Proof of Residency - current original utility bill – not a phone bill; lease or purchase documents stating your name and physical address.

2. Parent/Guardian photo ID/driver’s license

3. Current student immunization records – if immunizations have been updated in the past 12 months

4. Student birth certificate – if your child’s name needs to be changed

5. Student Social Security card – if your child’s SS # needs to be changed

6. Legal documentation (custodial documentation, etc.) concerning this child – if applicable